What is Create Our World?
“What I am actually saying is that we need to be willing to let our intuition guide us, and then be willing to follow that guidance directly and fearlessly.” -Shakti Gawain
What is Create Our World?
Create Our World is my adventure travel blog and inspirational website. In May of 2009, I started hitchhiking and chronicling the stories of people I met along the way. I want to share stories of the goodness of people and inspire others to go after their dreams. When I started the project, here are the guidelines I put on myself.
1. I will not pay anything for transportation. (Public transportation in cities is okay and so is a two way trip)
2. I will not pay anything for lodging.
3. I will write an article and post a photograph or video everyday for a year.
4. I will meet as many people as I can and learn from them.
5. I will leave everyone I meet and everywhere I go better than I found it.
6. Accept Gifts, but not because someone feels guilty, but because they enjoy giving.
7. Give myself to others and give to those with less than me.
1. All people are innately good.
2. Everyone is unique and exceptional.
3. Everyone can live the life of their dreams.
I am putting these beliefs to the test everyday as I ride and stay with ’strangers,’ while pursuing my own dream life. Along the road, I want to help as many others go after their dream life and lead others in the importance of being good, kind, and following your heart.
What I write about.
2. I share practical budget and adventure travel tips to help you travel easier and happier.
3. I share anything I can get my hands on about personal growth. Inspirational quotes, articles, websites, blogs, movies, books, or any type of media to encourage and motivate others to be good to other people and go after the life of their dreams.
4. I share art that is unique and touching. I love photography and I have started making Youtube videos to share my own vision with the world. I also search for other artists and creators whom are producing art that is different and remarkable.
My Travel Style: Follow my Intuition.
I resolve to follow my heart everyday! I am not trying to make it to every state in the USA or set any speed records on how fast I can hitch. I try every day to remain open to new possibilities, new people, and new opportunities to learn, grow, and challenge myself. Therefore, I have a very fluid schedule and plan. My plans can change at any time and often do. I prefer it this way.
“Don’t ask yourself what the world needs, ask yourself what makes you come alive. And then go and do that. Because what the world needs is people who are alive.” – Howard Thurman